We ask that you read this policy carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us should you have a complaint.
Who we are
This website is operated by YayLo Limited.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. The controller of personal information collected about you through this website is YayLo Limited, company number 13373768, 26 Cross Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 1SN.
The collection and use of your personal information
Currently the following information is collected from yourselves:
- Name, contact number, email address and delivery address.
This personal information is collected when you access our website, enquire through our website, email us, call us or submit an online order form.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you order online, or indirectly, such as your browsing activity whilst you are on our website (please refer to the information on Cookies below).
We use this personal information to:
To personalise your user experience
Process any orders you have placed through our website
Keep a record of any contact we have had with you by phone and email or through social media
Customise our website and its content to the preferences of our customers
Notify you of any changes to the website which may affect you
Provide any updates and notifications regarding our services which may impact you
Improve our services
This website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect any data relating to children.
Orders placed for products through this website can only be done by children over the age of 16.
Our lawful basis for processing your personal information
We are required to have a lawful basis for collecting and using your personal information. The lawful bases we rely on include:
- Consent: where this has been provided for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose;
- Contract: where the use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps prior to entering into a contract;
- Legal contractual obligations: On entering a performance of a contract, to enable you to supply /& deliver the goods being requested and where the use of your personal information is in order for us to comply with the law;
- Legal interests: where the use of your personal information is necessary for our legal interest or the legitimate interests of a third party
Keeping your information secure
We have security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an inappropriate way. We limit access to your personal information to only those required to process orders or respond to your orders and requests.
We will notify you should there be any concerns around suspected data security breaches.
How long we keep your personal information
Your personal information is retained for as long as is necessary for the purposes we have set out above. At your request or if you do not engage with us for a period of three years, we may delete any information we no longer are required to retain.
You can exercise any of the following rights by contacting us on email@example.com
Your personal information rights are:
- access to the personal information that we hold about you
- require us to make any changes to personal information that we hold
- require us to delete personal information about you
- to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- to request that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. Any requests received by YayLo Limited will be considered under the applicable data protection legislation. Should we not adequately resolve your complaint, and you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to raise a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at www.ico.org.uk.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Browser Cookies
Your accepting these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.